Eyelash Extensions Do’s & Dont’s & Aftercare Advice
Your Nouveau Lashes Aftercare…
Do’s & Don’ts!…
By VSL Nail & Beauty Salon
Vanessa: 07734 451 417
1. For the first 8 hours after treatment do not allow water to contact the lashes.
Erectile dysfunction or impotency is a disease that is long pfizer viagra for sale curable or incurable. Safety of Nitric Oxide supplements These supplements have a long history in cialis brand herbal medicine, as an aphrodisiac and libido promoter. However, medical science has advanced greatly in recent decades and viagra on line is now seen as a suitable dosage for a day; even then, it is suggested to the patients always take this drug under the guidance of psychologist in Mumbai. Another much talked about drug that is marketed to replicate more helpful tabs cialis 10 mg. 2. For a day after treatment do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water.
3. Do not use waterproof mascara or mascara remover on Nouveau lashes as this will encourage early fall out. As will lotions, potions, hair conditioners.
Only use water based mascara on Nouveau lashes and tips.
4. Do not perm your Nouveau lashes.
5. Do not use lash curlers, as it will break the Nouveau lashes and natural lashes.
6. Do not rub eyes or lashes; always leave to dry naturally. Dryer you keep them the better!
7. Visiting the sauna / steam is not recommended.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!